• For the next 8 weeks or until further notice, we will no longer have public worship services on either campus. We will have on-line worship experiences on Sunday morning at 9AM and 10:30AM.
• For the next 8 weeks or until further notice we will not have Grow Groups or Small Groups on our campuses or in homes. Grow Groups and Small Groups are encouraged to connect by phone, text, social media and digital platforms.
• All scheduled Special Events will be canceled unless a digital way to gather can be organized by our team
Kids Ministry Specifics:
- GLOBAL SUNDAY MORNINGS: Sunday morning is going all online! We encourage you to use this season to watch the main worship service as a family. Additionally, you can lead your children in a family worship time using the curriculum from the children’s ministry blog at goredemptionkids.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password for the weekly lessons. Lessons are important to watch at home and discuss with you child so they stay up-to-date on our 3-year chronological walk through the Bible!
- NORTH C2K/WEDNESDAY NIGHT: All Midweek Programs, such as C2K and Childcare, will be cancelled until May 13. We will meet on May 13 and May 20 to reconnect before breaking for summer. We will send a reminder closer to those meeting dates.
- WEST SECOND WEDNESDAY: All Midweek Programs, such as Second Wednesday and Childcare, will be cancelled until May 13. This will be our last time to meet for the semester. We will send a reminder closer to those meetings.
For Redemption Kids we have our weekly videos and blog posts with age-specific content, the Lifeway Kids app is a resource for coloring pages and other lesson-specific content, and the kids’ music for Elementary and Preschool is also available through Apple music. Additionally, children have been and will continue to receive monthly personal mailers that invite them to love their parents, live on mission, or simply remind them that they are noticed and loved. Parents be sure to keep checking out our website, goredemptionkids.com, and our Facebook page for more information to help you as you parent and guide your children. Our little disciples can do big things for the Lord!
Parent, grandparents, and all those involved with kids – If you are needing access to the weekly lessons on this page please email email@example.com to request the password.